Effective Date May 14th, 2021.
Applicability and third-party websites and services
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
You like to share; we like to collect. In fact, we collect your personal information and use it to provide you services, marketing, respond to your inquiries and in conjunction with third parties that perform services on our behalf. We collect information when you directly provide it to us, and we also collect information when you interact with and navigate through our website, by tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons. To find out more about the ways we collect information, please read the section on Cookies below or contact us at email@example.com.
Types of Information we may collect:
We love that you are visiting our Levelocity, and want to make sure we treat this relationship with respect, which means we don’t keep secrets about what we know about you. We collect your personal information when you visit us; this includes your name, your e-mail address, your username, your street address, your phone number and your birthdate. We also learn information from you when you navigate through our website based on cookies, web beacons, internet-based analytics and other tracking tools. This information is collected automatically and includes things like IP address, device ID, browser settings, geolocation, marketing preferences, services registration date/time, and device operating system. We also may obtain information from third parties, affiliates or publicly available sources in order to make sure we know how to provide you with the best customer experience we can provide.
How we may use the information we collect.
Levelocity may use your personal information in several ways, including providing you with requested goods, services, or content. Information may also be used to send you additional information about our goods and services, to provide you with the relevant marketing messages, to analyze how visitors interact with Levelocity, and to improve our Levelocity and its content.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
Cookies and Other Technology
Cookies and other technologies are used by Levelocity in its operation of Levelocity to improve the experience of our visitors, to provide personalized content, and to monitor marketing campaigns and other communications. Cookies are small data files that can be used to track and use information about our visitors. These cookies make it possible for your information to be stored for your convenience, helping us to remember you and your preferences during your visit and during future visits. While some cookies terminate when you close your browser, some may remain on your computer or device until deleted.
Your Choices regarding collection of your information.
You have several choices in regard to how your information is collected and used by Levelocity. First, you may choose not to provide us with any personal information when you visit Levelocity. Additionally, your browser may allow for you to decline cookies from our website. Please note that some services provided by Levelocity may not work without this information.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from Levelocity. If you choose to exercise this right, you may click the “unsubscribe” link featured at the bottom of these emails. Please note that you may continue to receive non-marketing communications from Levelocity for administrative purposes or about specific goods and services for which you have enrolled.
California Privacy Rights:
Levelocity is committed to upholding the privacy of children under the age of 13 years-old. Levelocity does not knowingly collect information of children under the age of 13. Levelocity will remove any personal information on children younger than 13 when made aware of collecting any.
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S.
You are currently on a website intended for users located within the United States. By accessing or using the services in the website (Levelocity), you understand and expressly acknowledge that the personal information the website collects may be transferred to and processed in the United States, and you consent to such transfers and processing. You should also be aware and acknowledge that existing privacy protections in your jurisdiction may not extend to those currently in force in the United States.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
Consumer rights conferred by CCPA
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which include: the categories of personal information the company has collected, and the source of the information.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request. The right to have such information deleted by the company.
CCPA linked privacy practices and details
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months: are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The process for making a request is available here. The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request. A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information We May Collect” section.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section ‘How we may use the collected information’.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months for purposes related to: Auditing, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and detecting security incidents. performing services on behalf of the business, product/ service troubleshooting, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page and a toll-free telephone number 833-547-1171.